Nikki Vitale is the owner of and buyer for Fiorina. Nikki filled the void in the San Gabriel Valley for a shopping destination for fashion enthusiasts seeking both old school service and tons of fashion treasures all in one place. Fiorina opened its doors in 2003 and has grown to be a clothing destination where women of all ages and sizes can build an entire wardrobe. Nikki is all about making women wear their confidence on their sleeve… literally. Nikki's job is done when she makes a woman feel empowered.
More of Nikki’s achievements include:
- Nikki founded The ARDENT Group in 2009. www.theardentgroupinfo.com
- Honored in 2012 by THE Magazine as one of “50 Fabulous Women”, women who positively impact their community.
- Congresswoman Judy Chu honored Nikki in 2014 with a Certificate of Congressional Recognition with a “Women of Distinction” award for Nikki’s outstanding contributions to the people of the 27th district.
- Senator Carol Liu presented Nikki with the “Women Mean Business Empowerment Award” in 2014 for Nikki’s leadership and being an extraordinary role model in her community.
- Fiorina was recognized as “The Business of the Year” by the Glendora Chamber of Commerce in 2016.
- April 2018, Fiorina was voted Best Women's Clothing Store in all of San Gabriel Valley
Fiorina South's Store Director, Melody, has an effervescent and positive demeanor that will brighten anyone’s day. She earned her Associate degree in Visual Communications from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising and recently recieved her Bachelor degree in Art with an emphasis in Design from the University of La Verne. Her exposure to the fashion industry is a great asset to all the Fiorina supermodels she works with each day. Melody’s specialties include conceptualizing and styling not only our Fiorina supermodels, but also making sure Fiorina’s social media and marketing are on the cutting edge. If you have a fashion emergency or just want to see a friendly face, stop by Fiorina and shop with Melody!