Nikki Vitale is the owner of and buyer for Fiorina. Nikki filled the void in the San Gabriel Valley for a shopping destination for fashion enthusiasts seeking both old school service and tons of fashion treasures all in one place. Fiorina opened its doors in 2003 and has grown to be a clothing destination where women of all ages and sizes can build an entire wardrobe. Nikki is all about making women wear their confidence on their sleeve… literally. Nikki's job is done when she makes a woman feel empowered.
More of Nikki’s achievements include:
- Nikki founded The ARDENT Group in 2009. www.theardentgroupinfo.com
- Honored in 2012 by THE Magazine as one of “50 Fabulous Women”, women who positively impact their community.
- Congresswoman Judy Chu honored Nikki in 2014 with a Certificate of Congressional Recognition with a “Women of Distinction” award for Nikki’s outstanding contributions to the people of the 27th district.
- Senator Carol Liu presented Nikki with the “Women Mean Business Empowerment Award” in 2014 for Nikki’s leadership and being an extraordinary role model in her community.
- Fiorina was recognized as “The Business of the Year” by the Glendora Chamber of Commerce in 2016.
- April 2018, Fiorina was voted Best Women's Clothing Store in all of San Gabriel Valley
Fiorina South’s Store Director, Paige Krall, strives to create a warm and welcoming environment for her fashionable clientele. In addition to providing excellent client services, Paige is an avid follower of fashion trends and has a great eye for visual and interior design. Her styling skills keep her clientele’s wardrobes fresh and exciting, and her approach to marketing keeps everyone “in the know.” Paige is a UK graduate with a BA in Merchandising, Apparel, and Textiles and she completed a NYC study tour. She has worked in the fashion industry in both retail management and in a corporate office setting. Paige loves the beach and loves shopping which makes Fiorina South the perfect fit!